Re: DSC 832 on Cable VoIP

On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 02:51:38 -0500, "Robert L Bass"
<noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Is that the one where Texas secedes from the Union?  I'm all for moving that
>wall up to the Oklahoma border.  :^)

I spent 3 months in OKC, and trust me on this one...  It would be no
big loss to keep extending the wall to Kansas.  In fact, we should
just give back Oklahoma to the Native Americans.  They would make
better use of it.

Of course, we would have to keep Cushing for our oil depot.