Re: OT: Service

"Frank Olson" wrote:

> I downloaded MS Office Professional 2010
> Beta the other night.  Talk about "awesome".

I did the same thing a couple of weeks ago.  Using MSAccess,
I can tunnel into the database on my servers and run the
MYSQL without ever having to learn Ubuntu or MYSQL. This is
good since I really haven't the time to learn all that on
top of everything else.

> The only issue I have is that I keep getting "out of
> memory" errors, but when you do
> you have the option of sending some geek
> at Microsoft a "smiley" or a "frowny" with
> screen shots!

So far it's working OK for me, except I tried to resurrect
an old Win2000 machine and after setting everything up the
C: drive took a vacation on me.  Arrgh!

=====

Graham & Frank,

Need prayer.  Got hit with some new (for me) physical
problems, but that's far from the worst.  My favorite aunt
from up in NJ is also fighting cancer.  They told her
yesterday there's nothing more they can do.  Treatment
stopped.  Her name is Patsy.  Next, my uncle Mike (also in
NJ) got some kind of infection and it's in his heart.  He's
in pretty rough shape.

I'd appreciate if you guys would lift them up.

Thanks,
Robert