Re: OT: Service

On Feb 20, 12:33=A0am, "Robert L Bass" <nore...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There's something I learned a long time ago that has become
> all the more important now.  It's not being forgiven that
> matters so much as forgiving.  In short, it doesn't matter
> that Mark, Petem and a few others hate.  What matters is
> that I forgive them and I do, regardless what they say and
> regardless what they believe.  I've never hurt any of them.
> If they choose to hate, that's on their heads.  I choose to
> forgive.

You have an interesting notion of forgiveness, as a matter of fact
you've pretty much acted like the Robert Bass of old until recently,
starting pathetic political debates usually disparaging Sara Palin for
the sole purpose of goading people here, making suggestions I'm
somehow gay and if I recall not more than a few short months ago you
were saying "fuck you" to Doug and I. We are now supposed to get
together, be nice, sing and hold hands now ONLY because you are sick,
if you weren't in this condition you'd be no different than you have
been for the last dozen years which is why I'm not acting any
different than when you were healthy, if you want to believe that's
some form of hate so be it. I don't hate you, I just wish you'd go
away and soon you will.

> Wouldn't it be funny if I was assigned to take care of Mark.

It'd be even funnier if you were forced to hang around Psycho Mike for
an eternity, then again that may be more torture for him than you