Re: PIR frequency fransmitter question Wireless Alarms

Are you the guy that started this wireless commercial fire crap?
Stop it!
Some dumb ass builders are installing entire apartment complexes, thinking
it isn't necessary to install underground conduit for fire between buildings
prior to paving because "on the last job they done it all with wireless and
didn't need no wires"
When you explain to them what a costly error they made they get pissed off
and say "you don't know what 'ur doin' cause I know I can find someone that
will, cause I seen it done already." You need to let these poor guys know
that this cheaper wireless "shortcut" is only very rarely allowed by AHJs
,especially in major metropolitan areas.
Save the dopes from their own greed and stupidity, not to mention trenching
and repaving.

"nick markowitz" <nmarkowitz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Dec 29, 9:43 pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >Nick, If you'd like to discuss it in greater detail, you are welcome
> >to E-mail me. I'd like to hear your take on it since you've got more
> >RF experience.
>
> Why not do it here so everyone can learn?

I have been working with wireless since the linear /transience days
and it has greatly improved but im still a hardwired guy at heart.

when it comes to tough wireless installs where there is possible
interference or long distances involved I use Inovonics and there new
echo stream system where each transmitter is also a repeater  it is
fantastic.
I have entire apartment complexes linked together. for fire where AHJ
approved.