Re: PIR frequency fransmitter question Wireless Alarms

On Dec 29, 9:43=A0pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >Nick, If you'd like to discuss it in greater detail, you are welcome
> >to E-mail me. I'd like to hear your take on it since you've got more
> >RF experience.
>
> Why not do it here so everyone can learn?

I have been working with wireless since the linear /transience days
and it has greatly improved but im still a hardwired guy at heart.

when it comes to tough wireless installs where there is possible
interference or long distances involved I use Inovonics and there new
echo stream system where each transmitter is also a repeater  it is
fantastic.
I have entire apartment complexes linked together. for fire where AHJ
approved.