Re: PIR frequency fransmitter question Wireless Alarms

On Dec 29, 4:55=A0pm, mister accavanno <mraccavanno...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I understand that most units transmitting to the Main Control Unit are
> operating on the 315mhz, 433mhz, and the 868mhz frequencies. Is there
> a reference to find out which companies, or which particular sensor
> units are using a particular frequency? I know that certain car
> remotes interfere with certain sensor devices. Can I have some
> elaboration from some of the more Knowlegeable professionals on which
> companies use which frequencies.

I don't know about anyone else here, but..... even though the
information you're looking for might be "out there" and available
somewhere on the Internet,  I wouldn't be the one to acutually give it
to just anyone who comes to this group and asks for it ..... or .....
for that matter, any other such information. You may or may not
understand why.

However, I'm sure if you keep asking, some numb-nuts, somewhere will
provide it to you.