Re: Yet another ADT sob story

On Dec 18, 9:04=A0pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >RHC: ?????????????...Hateful ??....sorry, you lost me there.....
>
> Define mental illness.

RHC: I cant ! I'm not a health professional. However, the statistic I
stated is a fact. I assume the definition as used is very all
inclusive and includes major mental health issues such as
schizophrenia all the way down to common depression. Obviously one in
five people is not crazy, so it has to cover a vast number of mental
health issues.

My point was that with that number of people affected in some fashion
with mental problems, and with a good lot of them driving, this likely
represents more of a risk to society than the odd screwball with a
gun. That's all I meant, and it was certainly not said in any kind of
hateful way.

I don't deal in hateful comments in this newsgroup, or any other.
Lifes too short.....