Re: Ademco Voice Chimes

Quick follow-up:  I was able to get the voice chimes on the
Vista20P/6160RF/5828V to function like the LYNX/5828V.  Not positive, but as
best I can tell, all the extra DISARMED ... NOT READY TO ARM ... DISARMED
READY TO ARM messages may have been caused by Zone 1.  I tried to disable
Zone 1 (factory default is fire) by settng the Zone Type to 00, but adding
an EOLR to Zone 1 seemed to resolve it.  In any case, voice chimes seem to
be working now.

Best,
Christopher