ADT & Broadview Merge Commercial

That they are merging and have "more central stations" atleast until they
consolidate and screw up that one again is not a big deal.

The way they present their cell phone AP is going to be hard to sell against
though.  I've had cell phone capable voice interfaces available for panels
for years, but this looks like a web based application.  Is that maybe an
Ademco feature capability for their IP panels, or is it a ADT development.

I guess I need to get a hold of Napco and find out if Virtual keypad will
run on my Droid and on other web OS phones.