Re: Is it safe to return...

On 27/08/2010 9:43 AM, jackcsg wrote:
> I know it's been a few years now...but is that crazy RFI Paul gone
> from here? I see you regulars have hung around.
> Jackcsg

Remember the creepy dentist character played by Sir Lawrence Olivier in
"Marathon Man"??  He kept asking the same question: "Is it safe?" as he
was drilling into the tooth of the character played by Dustin Hoffman...
  I cringe every time I hear a dental drill thanks to that scene.

Welcome back, Jack!