Re: I'm gonna be a TV star!

nick markowitz <nmarkowitz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I will never forget when i was a cub scout in 60's it was a very big
>deal to get scene on Paul Shanon's Adventure time
>a local kids show on channel 4 here. We got the chance 2 different
>times.
>wish they had VCR's back then.
>It would be neat to see what i looked like at age 8 along with my
>freinds

That would be cool!  I wonder if the studio kept the tapes/film?

 When I was like 10 we lived in Corpus Christi,TX and one of the local news
channels would take pictures of people waving everyday.  One day they had the
truck on our street and shot me and a buddy riding our Huffy bikes, waving away.
:)

Here is my 3 seconds of fame from the Letterman show:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=19416&id=1716360777&l=1bd9d2a3c2