I'm gonna be a TV star!

Hey you guys, watch Letterman on Thursday and look in the center section (stage
level) row 4, stage right.  You'll see my mug waving at the camera right before
the guest band plays (and I think at the beginning of the show they did a pan &
scan of the audience).  No bullshit!  Just to make sure ya'll believe me I can
tell you Dave's "survivor man" is going to drink Herbie Hancock's urine!

Tom -- I was going to try and see if you wanted to meet up for coffee but time
was too short.  I was staying in Elmsford, that's close to your home I think you
said.  I'll call ahead next time.