Re: Got a Job Interview - Anyone heard of 'em?

On Aug 15, 6:34=A0pm, "Bill" <billnomailnosp...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > They want me to use my own vehicle so I assume they will be paying
> > mileage. =A0They also said that one of the requirements is that I purch=
ase
> > all the equipment I will need before the end of the six week paid train=
ing
> > period, but the woman verifying my info and setting the appointment did=
n't
> > know what equipment and how much it will cost.
>
> If you are out of work, then something is better than nothing. McDonalds =
or
> whatever...
>
> I would want to know what equipment I need to buy, where I can buy it fro=
m,
> and how much I will be paid for those 6 weeks. And I would want to know h=
ow
> much mileage was paid per mile. Also how much I will be paid after traini=
ng.
> If they can't tell you that upfront, then look elsewhere for a job...
>
> And figure out your cost per mile. It is high. Cost of vehicle, maintenan=
ce,
> oil, gas, insurance, tires, etc. I would be looking for something like 50
> cents a mile.
>
> Mileage rates...http://www.govexec.com/dailyfed/0110/010410p1.htm

Well said there Jim  its hard to get a small business running compared
to when I started on a shoe string 30+ ago you had no where near the
bullshit you have now.
I had a job working as a security guard and started my company so I
would have some kind of income while building it up.