Re: Got a Job Interview - Anyone heard of 'em?

> They want me to use my own vehicle so I assume they will be paying
> mileage.  They also said that one of the requirements is that I purchase
> all the equipment I will need before the end of the six week paid training
> period, but the woman verifying my info and setting the appointment didn't
> know what equipment and how much it will cost.

If you are out of work, then something is better than nothing. McDonalds or
whatever...

I would want to know what equipment I need to buy, where I can buy it from,
and how much I will be paid for those 6 weeks. And I would want to know how
much mileage was paid per mile. Also how much I will be paid after training.
If they can't tell you that upfront, then look elsewhere for a job...

And figure out your cost per mile. It is high. Cost of vehicle, maintenance,
oil, gas, insurance, tires, etc. I would be looking for something like 50
cents a mile.

Mileage rates...
http://www.govexec.com/dailyfed/0110/010410p1.htm