Re: Seeking m/m adapter for a cam power cord

On Aug 4, 9:32=A0am, "Rockytsquirrel" <g...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> got one older than that =A0Jim, =A0 had a 60 foot string between houses w=
ith the
> button and can (telephone) =A0way back in the day. =A0LOL =A0 =A0;-)
>
> RTS

Oh Yeah ..... well we used to do the same thing only with sticks and
banging on a hollow log. I probably still have them down in my
basment .... somewhere.

Say .... if the Heathkit stuff is selling now, I wonder how much a
stick and a hollow log would go for?