Re: Seeking m/m adapter for a cam power cord

On Jul 31, 4:51=A0pm, Unused Classified <strangw...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi
> I just ran a wire (video and power combined) from the DVR through the
> crawlspace and out into the yard for a cam that will be up in a tree.
> Only to find that the wire and the cam both have female connectors.
> The video connector is fine, I found an adapter, but the 12 volt power
> is not.
> I really don't want to do any wires splicing.
>
> Can anyone point me to a site that sells with a Male/Male 12 volt
> adapter or a male/male patch cord?
>
> Thanks

By the way, you're gonna have to seal those connectors pretty good or
keep them inside a weatherproof box. I don't know what part of the
country you're in but any kind of dampness or humidity eventually does
a job on open connectors. It's usually electrolysis and corrosion that
takes it's toll. Especially on the power connector.