Re: Seeking m/m adapter for a cam power cord

On Aug 3, 3:37=A0pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Aug 3, 12:39=A0am, "Bob La Londe" <nos...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > "Unused Classified" <strangw...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

.

> > > Agree 100% about the weatherproof box, I already put it already in th=
> > > tree.
> > > The reason I'm doing this rewiring is because the installer never put
> > > the connection in a box.
>
> > > I gave radio shack a try this morning, they never fail to disappoint.
> > > I'll try Jameco Electronics.
> > > Thanks
>
> > No kidding. =A0They have less and less of much use. =A0Just a meager st=
ock of
> > consumer electronics and three sales people who treat you like shit unl=
ess
> > you want a new cell phone. =A0I finally cut up my Radio Shack card and =
threw
> > it away last year.-
>
> A RADIO SHACK CARD????
>
> What the hell is a Radio Shack card?
>
> Oh I know. I'll bet it's a secret pass to get GOOD service ......
> Right? =A0Then they allow you into the back room to see the GOOD and
> quality producst, instead of the cheap junk on the displays on the
> wall, out front. And the guy you talk to back there doesn't have one
> sign of a pimple on his face.
>
> =A0And now you're telling us that even THAT doesn't work anymore? OHHHHH
> NOOOOOoooooooo!
>
> Well in that case I'm going to apply for a card and tear it up too.
>
> ( jus kidden ;-)

Believe it or not there are people who actually collect that old
Realistic and Micronta stuff from 50'-70'  radio shack sold.
I have seen whole collections of it at peoples homes and offices. the
old Heath Kit and hallicrafters and Elco stuff to is also now very
collectible.