Re: OT: Might be away for a few days again

On Apr 2, 3:34=A0pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >It sure has been a long 6 months...
>
> Fuck You. =A0

Hey I think I was insulted there, not sure tho

> Didn't your mom teach you not to say anything at all if you can't say som=
ething
> nice? =A0Show a little respect, even if you don't like him. =A0That is wh=
at decent
> people with at least 'some' set of morals do.

Do decent people with morals continually spam a home security forum
with their health issues?
 =A0
> Look around, you're the only one left still taunting a dying man. =A0That=
 means
> *everyone else* (what, 40 or so regulars) has a set of morals, and know i=
t's
> WRONG to do that. =A0Every single one of his detractors has either said n=
othing
> negative, or they went one more step to make some sort of peace with him =
in the
> last 6 months. =A0Even Pete's response when declining Robert's "Olive Bra=
ch" was
> not written in such a nasty manner.

It has been a long 6 months, you consider that rude I consider that
accurate, Pete knows Robert's full of shit

> I'm really starting to think you're a sociopath. =A0I can't recall any si=
ngle
> incident in the 8 years I've been an ASA regular, that you've complimente=
d,
> thanked, wished-well, or had anything nice to say to or about anyone.

You haven't been reading much then, I think I did give one compliment
several years ago to someone, forgot who

> That's all I'm going to write. =A0He is not going to troll-bait me into a=
rguing.

Apparently I already have