Re: OT: Might be away for a few days again

mleuck <m.leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>It sure has been a long 6 months...

Fuck You.

Didn't your mom teach you not to say anything at all if you can't say something
nice?  Show a little respect, even if you don't like him.  That is what decent
people with at least 'some' set of morals do.

Look around, you're the only one left still taunting a dying man.  That means
*everyone else* (what, 40 or so regulars) has a set of morals, and know it's
WRONG to do that.  Every single one of his detractors has either said nothing
negative, or they went one more step to make some sort of peace with him in the
last 6 months.  Even Pete's response when declining Robert's "Olive Brach" was
not written in such a nasty manner.

I'm really starting to think you're a sociopath.  I can't recall any single
incident in the 8 years I've been an ASA regular, that you've complimented,
thanked, wished-well, or had anything nice to say to or about anyone.

PS, to the group:
I do remember that I promised not to fight anymore with anyone at the beginning
of the year.  But his comment is so inappropriate, something had to be said in
response to his cruel, downright evil, and completely unnecessary 'quip'.

That's all I'm going to write.  He is not going to troll-bait me into arguing.