Re: Healthcare

Right now it is a tossup to see which is worse Obamacare or Obamanomics.
I understand why Obama is getting rid of the return to the moon effort by
NASA. He knows that by the end of his administration he'll be put in
permanent exile on the moon and is trying to forestall the inevitable.
I find it interesting how Democrats were saying how badly the economy was
under Bush with 5% unemployment. Now the same dopes praise Obama for 10%
unemployment as far as the eye can see. November can't come soon enough.
Buyer's remorse has really set in.