Forget it

I only hoped we could have a civil conversation about stuff that interests me.
That "we" didn't include you, Mark, because you choose not to be civil.  I guess
it's just niot possible to even discuss hot topics here.  Too bad.  I'm finished
trying.  We can't even disagree politely about things (again same "we").  I
quit.