On Apr 19, 4:55=A0pm, wdst...@xxxxxxxxx (William December Starr) wrote:
> In article <%WMyn.1987$z%6.1220@edtnps83>,
> "Sharx35" <shar...@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:
>
> > "Gary R. Schmidt" <grschm...@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >> Rule #63 wrote:
> >> [SNIP]

> >> Yes - pity you never learnt to recognise it...
>
> >> Cheers,
> >> Gary B-)
>
> > Suck dick, fag boy.
>
> Well that's it then. =A0With that brilliant riposte Sharx35 wins by a
> million gazillion points.
>
> -- wds

No No No - It aint over 'til the fat lady sings, and I've still time
to post my winning entry before *two* fat ladies waddle out from the
wings, - yep, none other than ARAA's world famous Billstein Twins!

Bob
--
Science is a gross extravagance humanity perpetually proves incapable
of safely harnessing. ... and/or 1 Corinthians 3:19