Re: Respect for the Government

"JoeRaisin" wrote:

> Interesting how the indignation is phrased in the present
> tense.  It was wrong when the left did it, it's wrong now.

I'm sorry, Joe. I didn't mean to sound indignant, I'm sad.
To be indignant I'd have to believe I was somehow
better than the rest and believe me, I don't.  Remember,
I stated that I too was guilty of the same disrespect
during the Bush Administration, something I regret.
I meant that.

> I've posted before that citing past bad behavior does
> not excuse current bad behavior.

I agree with you about the "not an excuse" part too.

--

Regards,
Robert