Re: OT: Might be away for a few days again

"Robert L Bass" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>All of a sudden I have the same symptoms I had before.
>Nurse is on the way here to evaluate me.   may have to
>go into the hospice center again.  Need prayers.

I'm sorry to hear your symptoms returned Robert.  I'll make sure I say a little
something to the Big-Guy on your behalf.  It's been working thus far!

BTW.. I have been searching for the files you asked for, and out of 6 drives, 4
do not contain them, 1 won't spin-up ( and gets really hot on the bottom).

I can't mount the last one for some reason.  Even though Windows can "see" it in
the disk management console, it will not let me assign a letter.  I will try it
with Ubuntu next time I have a chance.

Get Well, God-Bless...

Graham