Re: Healthcare

"Robert L Bass" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:b4mdnf1r7N3EqFjWnZ2dnUVZ_sydnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> "Bob La Londe" wrote:
>>
>> I don't want to read any damn report and neither should you.  Regardless
>> of whether it's a good bill or bad bill Obama should have lived up to his
>> word and made sure the exact bill and changes were published for all to
>> read if they so chose.
>
> He did.  Now you "don't want to read any d*** bill"?

Show us a link to the current complete posting of the bill, and the date
when it was posted.  Then compare that to exactly what he said in his
promises of transparency, disclosure, etc.

HE DID NOT LIVE UP TO HIS WORD AT ALL.

Not that I ever expect any politician to live up to their word.

Now to click IGNORE on this thread so I am not tempted to read whatever last
word you decide to have and just get myself more irritated.