Re: Sure is quiet in here

"Bob La Londe" wrote:

> The big benefit of fishing...  I really do enjoy it even if I don't
> catch a ton of fish.  The fact that once in a while I do, and I
> do seem to be getting better does help too.

Same here on both golf and fishing.  I tried for a while but
never got any better at it.  Frankly, it wasn't all that much
fun though I enjoyed the company (and patience) for the
guys from my church who tried to teach me.

I'm not particularly good at fishing but I enjoy it as long as
it's catch and release.  The company is usually fun, too as
we run from place to place, joking about our sometimes
hilarious efforts.  Best of all is when I somehow manage to
boat a big, aggressive fish.  It's one of the few activities I
truly miss, like riding my motorcycles.  Oh, well.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics