Re: Ademco Lynx REN - Error Question

On Sep 28, 4:04=A0pm, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ricky C wrote:

> >> the 5828 low bat will show up as zone 00
>
> > Thanks guys for your time and expertise!
> > Okay, keypad will show 00.
> > What code will the keyfob show if it is running low on batteries?
> > I was getting codes in the low 30's.
> > Probably will change the batteries on the keypad and keyfobs anyway.
> > Better to cover all bases.
> > Jim mentioned assigning alpha values to these, just not sure how to.
> > Any tips are greatly appreciated.
> > Thanks again guys.
> > -Rick
>
> I can walk you through it, or download your panel and add the alpha text
> to it.
>
> Call me anytime 9am-10pm EST.
>
> Jim Rojas
> (813) 884-6335

Jim:
You are too generous with your time. Thanks!
It appears to have been the wireless keypad that was the issue.
I have no idea how to tell what zone the keypad was assigned to when I
registered it into the panel with the House ID.
I assume it's the default field number.
I hope to not take up too much of your time.
What's a good time/day for you?
Thanks so much!
-Rick