Ademco Lynx REN - Error Question

Hi:
I am a DIY-er, and have a panel that has been showing some weird
behavior lately.
It's been showing a Low Batt indication, while showing zones 30-33.
This is after the system has been armed, away for a few mins. I have
mostly wireless sensors, running roughly 3-15, and none of my zone #'s
go into the 30's. I looked in my manual and it looks like these are
zones for time/date, and other various functions.
I thought it might be the backup battery up, so I replaced that, but
it still shows the error condition.
Could it be a bad power supply?
Thanks in advance!
-Rick