Re: Ademco Lynx REN - Error Question

On Sep 27, 8:40=A0pm, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sep 27, 2:42=A0pm, Ricky C <hockey_nut...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > Do you have a keyfob? The upper zones are reserved for wireless keych=
ain
> > > remotes.
>
> > > Jim Rojas
>
> > Yes, I have two of them. Interesting.
> > I also have a wireless keypad, think it's a 5828 Ademco pad.
> > Thanks for the super quick reply Jim.
> > -Rick
>
> the 5828 low bat will show up as zone 00

Thanks guys for your time and expertise!
Okay, keypad will show 00.
What code will the keyfob show if it is running low on batteries?
I was getting codes in the low 30's.
Probably will change the batteries on the keypad and keyfobs anyway.
Better to cover all bases.
Jim mentioned assigning alpha values to these, just not sure how to.
Any tips are greatly appreciated.
Thanks again guys.
-Rick