Re: Things I won't tell a burglar

"HeyBub" wrote:

> The original posting was (mostly) true...

Granted, but it seems there was no domestic terrorism charge.

> Here's how you can tell:
>
> * I posted it, and

I don't know who you are so that's no proof.

> * Doug went to the trouble...

Doug's participation in a thread usually signals a decline in the discussion.
I looked it up, too, and found that while the story was based on fact, the
"domestic terrorism" part was not.  I assume that was how you heard it -- no
implication was intended that you misled us.  I hope it didn't seem as though
I thought that.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass