Re: I'm just plugging websites still under construction

On Sep 9, 2:03 am, "Robert L Bass" <Sa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> "too fat for a ladder" wrote:
>

> > Thanks Robert.
> > Is this the part where I throw up the sandwich boards to help increase
> > traffic?
> >http://www.onlinealarmquotes.com
> >http://www.alarmquotesonline.com
>
> Pretty much, yes.  All you need is for a few people to reply to every one of
> your messages, regardless what they say.  After a while, Google starts to
> value your site.  Be sure to include those links in your sig line for every
> post.  Now all you need is 10-11 years of posts and your sites will be among
> the first 2 to 3 unpaid links in each search return.  That works for me.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass
>
> ==============================>
> Bass Home Electronics
> DIY Alarm and Home Automation Storehttp://www.bassburglaralarms.com
> Sales & Service 941-870-2310
> Fax 941-870-3252

I don't want to wait 11 years to hit the top 10 and I am having second
thoughts about touching the adwords stove again.
A shortcut would be to create many identical sites, with identical
keywords and cross link them. Google is big on content now (which
makes me wonder why they weren't concerned with it before?), and using
copycats would keep the Google crawlers pretty busy. From what I
understand they aren't too big on meta tags anymore. Whatever the case
may be I wish they'd just decide once and for all which way the wind
blows on the damn search engine.