Background Check

One of you guys posted a free open quick check for a person based on name
and region a while back.  I checked it a couple times and it usually showed
the right people, but didn't always show current up to date information.
For actual records check I use Intelius as my first check for employees in
critical jobs, but I was curious if that free site was still working and if
any of you could remember what it was/is?  It missed some things, but for
free it was not bad.