Re: And I'm a Marine...

On Oct 30, 5:34=A0pm, JoeRaisin <joeraisin2...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  That said, if you'd ever been in charge of a shop full of young
Marines
> and had to stand in front of the Commanding Officer with them every time
> one of them did something stupid - to include one exceptionally
> brilliant young man who thought it wise to answer his cell phone in the
> middle of non-judicial punishment, then you might start to believe there
> is a little merit to the brains joke...

RHC: Hahaha.....yeah, I can see your point. The Canadian military guys
I associate with in my IPSC / USPSA shooting organization are not like
that. They are thorough professionals, and shoot with us to improve
their combat skills, since our sport evolved from combat pistol
shooting back in the 1970's. Every one to a man is someone I would be
afraid to come up against in combat. They are all there because they
want to be, and they believe in their mission down to the soles in
their boots.

I dislike the war but I totally support the warriors....