And I'm a Marine...

Dr Frankenstein was almost done with his monster, all he needed was a brain.

He sent Igor to the brain store with everything he had left ? which
unfortunately wasn't much.

?Sir, you've come to the right place.?  Said the brain salesman when
Igor explained why he was there.  ?I've got the best brains in the world
right here.  Why look at that bin over there; every single one of them a
certified Nobel Prize winner.?

?How much are they??  asked Igor with trepidation, ?we're on a pretty
tight budget.?

?A mere $500,000 per pound.  Anyone else would charge you twice as much
for half as good.?

?I'm afraid we can't afford quite that much,? explained Igor, somewhat
chagrined, ?have you anything of a... slightly lesser quality??

?Well, these over here all earned PhD's, master's degrees, things like
that.  Many of them leaders in their chosen fields.  I can let you them
for $300,000 per pound.?

?That's still a little out of our reach,?  sighed Igor, embarrassed.
?What else have you got??

?C'mon over here,? said the salesman, undaunted, ?These are all brains
from simple college graduates, a real bargain at $100,000 per pound.?

?That's still beyond our budget,? Said Igor, now frustrated, ?You've got
to have some cheap brains around here.  Look at those over there, the
ones with the labeled US Marine brains.  How much could those be??

?I didn't think you'd be interested in those,? explained the salesman,
?they sell for $5,000,000 per pound, and that's wholesale!?

?What?? exclaimed Igor, incredulous.  ?You sell Nobel prize winning
brains for $500,000 ? how in the hell can you charge $5,000,000 for US
Marine brains??

?Buddy, have you any idea how many Marines it TAKES to get a pound of
brains??