Re: Foiling ??

"david 01" wrote:

> What connections?

The foil is connected to the wiring using "foil blocks" which are little
squares with screws and plates on top and adhesive on the back.  The usual
technique is to make a tiny "Z" fold for expansion, run the foil up over the
top of the block and fold it back again, then secure it with the plate and
screw.  Finally the wiring is attached to the screw.  Not everyone uses the
little "Z" fold first, but we found that if the block comes loose it's not as
likely to break the foil when there's an extra 1/4" of foil there.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics