Re: ADI - Closing Atleast One Branch

"Jim Rojas" wrote:

> Let's keep a running list of ADI Branches That are closing, or that are
> closed down. It seems ADI is keeping this quiet...pissing off even more
> dealers.

Huh?  They don't keep it quiet from the branches' customers.  They are always
told where the nearest alternate branch is.  They don't publicize the entire
list nationally, but that's really irrelevant to any particular dealer.  The
only thing that matters to me, for example, is that my local branch is staying
open.  I couldn't care less if the Staten Island branch closes.

Now, if the Atlanta office closes, that would matter to me.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics