Re: Home-business has become need of time nowadays

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 22:02:07 -0700 (PDT), "a.gunde619@xxxxxxxxx"
<a.gunde619@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Pl. visit this website for genuine home-business
>http://tinyurl.spam/yh89nly
>www.financiallegalsearches.blogspot.spam
>www.supermedicaltranscription.blogspot.spam

Thanks for the heads up.  Now I can put "clickbank.net" in my HOSTS file.

127.0.0.1  clickbank.net

Say bye-bye to those blogs now, Google don't let you do that... no sir-ree.

Somebody already took down the tinyurl one.

Complaints to:
groups-abuse@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.google.com/support/blogger/?action=flag&blog_ID=2360946290196641621&blog_URL=http%3A%2F%2Fsupermedicaltranscription.blogspot.com%2F
http://www.google.com/support/blogger/?action=flag&blog_ID=6918949175980399628&blog_URL=http%3A%2F%2Ffinanciallegalsearches.blogspot.com%2F
http://www.clickbank.com/reportproblem.html

Origin IP:
115.184.136.21 	RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS - Bombay, India
antiabuse.support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx