Ademco internet module

Can the LYNXR-I and one of the 7847 variants (e.g 7847i-L???) send email
messages for each alarm and each chime?

The 7847 documentation says, "Control Honeywell control panels via Internet
or mobile device and e-mail notification of system events. * Requires
optional Honeywell Total Connect service."  What is the Honeywell Total
Connect Service?

Is it possible to monitor and control the LYNXR-I using a computer on the
LAN?  Is software provided with the 7847 module to do this?

Best,
Christopher