Re: UL864

Just Looking wrote:
> I don't know. I never tried a regular 6160 keypad. Heck a 6139 might
> work for all I know. I was told only -2 works with revision 9. Maybe
> Honeywell wants to sell more keypads?

As far as I can figure it has something to do with the operation of the
supervisory and trouble lights.  That is based upon nothing but my own
typically wrong thinking.

But I have used my FA560 connected directly to the panel during testing
and it operates the panel perfectly.  Which is why I wondered if it
could be used on a partition (obviously not the first one) that was burg
only.