Re: OT: Bob LaLonde

"Spellcheck Patrol" wrote:

>> Nomen Niesco wrote:
>>
>> You need a Pjiker boot. Load it into the mainframe and set it to level 3
>> section24. Either that or try posting the question on the proper forum.

> Yes this newsgroup is famous for being on-topic. Thanks for the reminder. If
> I ever choose to post an off topic subject again I'll make sure to announce
> it. Oh wait, I did that already.

Screw that, Tom.  Post on whatever subject you like.  Anonymous people don't
get to make the rules.. They don't get to enforce them either.  Come to think
of it, I have decided that I will make all the rules from now on.  My first
order is no one is allowed to obey orders.  If I can think of any more orders
I'll be sure to post them so you can disobey them.

Hmm, wait.  If I order everyone not to obey and they don't obey, they're
actually obveying me.  Cool!  I'm emperor of ASA.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics