Re: An ethical conundrum... Opinions welcome!

On Nov 29, 10:23=A0am, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > Yea right
>
> > Ummm, Yea right, WHAT????
>
> Ummm Yea right it's nonsense someone does not use timer tests to
> prevent service calls.

RHC: More likely they don't use test signals to cut down the number of
signals going in to their massive stations. Millions of accounts
equals millions of test signals, which in turn equals a lot more
hardware to handle them. And if they can fall back on that
manufacturer published doctrine..."test systems weekly" as an excuse
not to do the right thing...why not ?

To their way of corporate thinking, this might well make sense.....
who knows what's in their minds !!! It would be interesting to know if
the worst of the bunch...Alarmforce.... program in test
signals...anyone know ?