Re: OT: Jesus

On Oct 31, 5:45=EF=BF=BDpm, Frank Olson
<use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> A Sunday school teacher is concerned that his students might be a little
> confused aobut Jesus, so he asks his class, "Where is Jesus today?"
>
> Steven raises his hand and replies, "He's in Heaven."
>
> Mary answers, "He's in my heart."
>
> Little Johnny frantically waves his hand and blurts out, "He's in our
> bathroom!"
>
> The surprised teacher asks Little Johnny how he knows this.
>
> "Well," Little Johnny replies, "every morning, my father gets up, bangs
> on the bathroom door and yells 'Jesus Christ, are you still in there?'!"

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

I am sorry to be the bearer of this sad news.

  With all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment,
it
  is worth reflecting on the death of a very important person, which
almost
 went unnoticed recently.

  Larry La Prise, the man who wrote "The Hokey Pokey" died peacefully
at
  the age of 93. The most traumatic part for his family was getting
him
  into the coffin. First, they put his left leg in.

  And then the trouble started.