Re: More on alarm company valuation

On Nov 24, 7:07=A0pm, Effenpig1 <dirtyspicev...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Nov 24, 3:32=A0pm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > On Nov 24, 2:26=A0pm, Effenpig1 <dirtyspicev...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> =A0Yes,
> > longer term contracts will definately get you more generally speaking
>
> Agreed.
>
> I doubt I'll ever purchase accounts, but I may someday be on the
> selling end.

I do not have my customers under locked contracts but they are loyal
to me and me to them and they would be loyal to a company buying me
out as long as they were treated fairly.
its all about service provide good service and pricing and the money
will always be there but too many companys have forgoten this. i never
advertise either word of mouth is how i built my company and im always
busy.