Re: central station monitoring in US/Canada?

On May 29, 9:17=EF=BF=BDam, "Bob Worthy" <secur...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Jim" <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

> On May 28, 6:08?pm, "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> > It depends on the local regulations too. For instance in Nevada you HAV=
> > send a guard first, if there is a break in the guard will call the poli=
ce.
> > We have to charge the client for guard response...usually on a per need
> > basis - at least that's how I used to do it up there.
>
> > In my state we dispatch the police.
>
> > --
> > **Crash Gordon**
>
> In my state ...... we send a guy named Vito.
>
> What happens when he comes down to Florida for the winter to visit "Ma"?

There's always someone from the "Family" left behind to "take care of
business"

In this "Family" every newborn male is given a tatoo on their bicep at
the time of Baptisim. It says "pay or die" written under a skull. They
grow up and automatically go into the Family business.....which is,
"collections"