I'm rich!!!!

This arrived in my "inbox" earlier today.  I thought I'd share the good
news with everyone!!!

"Dear Beneficiary,

Following the Fifty-Eight sitting of the United Nations Governing
Council, We are pleased to inform you that we have been given the
mandate to pay you a compensatory grant for the current economic hardship.

You have been forwarded this memo because this E-mail fall amongst the
short listed victims presented to us for compensation and your
entitlement and net worth of losses as an eligible claimant has been
summed up to be precisely ?650,000.00 EUR.

Please be aware that this compensatory grant have subsequently been
deposited into an escrow account at the paying financial institution in
Boaz, Alabama pending disbursement to your designated bank account.

IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE STANDARD DISBURSEMENT PROCEDURE:- The funds will
be wired directly into your designated BANK ACCOUNT upon confirmation
that you have activated the escrow account holding your funds.

It is mandatory that you activate the escrow account holding your funds
to ENABLE the wire transfer functions. To proceed with this transaction,
you are expected to retrieve information on how to activate the Escrow
Account from the account officer-in-charge of the activation of all
Escrow Accounts:

ACCOUNT OFFICER: Richard Spencer

This notification is for informational purposes only.  Please do not

For security reasons, you are advised to keep this notification
confidential till your compensatory grant is processed and your funds
remitted to you. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid
Double Claiming, Impersonation and Unwarranted Abuse of the compensatory
process, Please be warned."

Crap!!!!  I guess the "cat's out of the bag"...  :-)