Re: central station monitoring in US/Canada?

It depends on the local regulations too. For instance in Nevada you HAVE to
send a guard first, if there is a break in the guard will call the police.
We have to charge the client for guard response...usually on a per need
basis - at least that's how I used to do it up there.

In my state we dispatch the police.

--
**Crash Gordon**