Re: DIY Wireless System Recommendations?

RLB wrote:
>> You've spent way to much time south of the border you've forgotten what
>> it's like to be "Canadian".  :-)- Hide quoted text -
>
> Coming from an American, thats really rough.  :)

I've lived here most of my life.  I take pride in being an American.  I
own property in the US and travel there way more than I should.  We live
close enough to the border to make buying gas in Bellingham a regular
thing and even with the current rate of exchange there are still
bargains to be had.

> Then again, I´m way farther south of the border than Bob has ever
> been.

You're way further south than even I've been.  I spent a summer in
Caracas a long time ago.