Re: SURVEILLANCE

"G. Morgan" <usenet_abuse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:0c8b2a13be8986480ff17c13deb6801cnp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> AlarmGuy wrote:
>
>>you use a computer and modem and dial in when you want to see the camera,
>>then you disconnect.
>
> I'd do it the other way around... have the modem dial out and upload a few
> stills at intervals, then hang up.  That way you don't wake the guy up or
> disturb him with an incoming data call.

I believe Alarmgay told ABLE1, in an earlier post, that he has already found
a solution. So why bother keeping this thread going. He obviously doesn't
want to hear any viable, worthwhile solutions or take any advice on how to
better serve his customer. One grasshopper that will always have a tendency
to learn the hard way and with an attitude to boot.