Re: Just doing business on OPM

Jim <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote in news:441912ce-c3e5-4e9c-bf04-bf81aa0dff10@
21g2000vbk.googlegroups.com:

> It's the fish who get away with minimum damage that get smart.

Amen too that.

I did a bunch of pre-wire's last year for a large contractor and i actually
made out really well. Then they started the "you must have invoices in by
the 10th to get paid on the 30th."  I only did a very few more for them and
they still owe me for one that I'll never see. The guy that owned the corp
thought he was the Donald trump of the South; now he will be lucky to
escape with the shirt on his back.