Re: DIY Wireless System Recommendations?

On Fri, 22 May 2009 07:29:55 -0400, "HighLife" <miller@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>"Crash Gordon" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>I and we here have no problems...you're the one asking the questions....ALL
>>OF US HERE ALREADY KNOW HOW TO DO IT.
>>

>Wow, I haven't checked in here in a while.  I see not much has changed
>around here.  What a bunch of losers!  Guess I'll keep on moving.  Nothing
>worth much going on here. See you boys in another year, maybe.

Yeah, all know it alls who know nothing...totally worthless.  I'll be
back in another year too.  I have a tits system to install this
weekend.  I would never pay some asshole so called expert installer
like crash gordon or the other followers of his...They're all out of
work!! hahaha..so they lurk here telling how MUCH they know(but its
actually how much they DON'T know!)))

Bye bye boyz...I got work to do...do u? hahah